If you are looking for more information about Access to Justice, below are papers by academics and students that may be of interest to you.
- Background Papers, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
- Discussion Paper, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
- Justice Research Framework Colloquium Report, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
- "Judicial Responses to Self-Represented Litigants in the Courts of British Columbia"- Shawn Courtney, University of Victoria, Faculty of Law
- "Field Report: One Lawyer's Experience with Family Mediation" - Brendan Stewart, University of Victoria School of Public Administration
- "Law's Fear of Intimacy with Intimate Partner Violence? Towards a more coordinated response from Criminal Litigation and Family Law in British Columbia" - Agnes Kwan, University of Victoria, Faculty of Law
ACTION COMMITTEE ON ACCESS TO JUSTICE IN CIVIL AND FAMILY MATTERS, Vancouver, B.C., March 23 & 24, 2017
- Summary of Justice Metrics National Survey Responses
- Appendix Detailing Justice Metrics Survey Responses
- "The Justice Metrics Problem" Background Paper
ACCESS TO JUSTICE BC
- Access to Justice Measurement Framework, prepared by the Measurement Working Group, May 2017