UVic ACE METRICS COLLOQUIUM 2016 PAPERS
- Background Papers, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
- Discussion Paper, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
- Justice Research Framework Colloquium Report, "Exploring a BC Justice Research Framework."
STUDENT A2J PAPERS
- "Judicial Responses to Self-Represented Litigants in the Courts of British Columbia"- Shawn Courtney, University of Victoria, Faculty of Law
- "Field Report: One Lawyer's Experience with Family Mediation" - Brendan Stewart, University of Victoria, School of Public Administration
- "Law's Fear of Intimacy with Intimate Partner Violence? Towards a more coordinated response from Criminal Litigation and Family Law in British Columbia" - Agnes Kwan, University of Victoria, Faculty of Law
National ACTION COMMITTEE on ACCESS to JUSTICE in CIVIL and FAMILY MATTERS
- Summary of Justice Metrics National Survey Responses
- Appendix Detailing Justice Metrics Survey Responses
- "The Justice Metrics Problem" Background Paper
A2J & METRICS
- Access to Justice Measurement Framework, Access to Justice BC, Measurement Working Group, May 2017
- Applying the Measurement Framework - A User's Guide, Access to Justice BC, Measurement Working Group, Dec. 2017
- Access to Justice Metrics: A Discussion Paper, Canadian Bar Association Standing Committee on Access to Justice, 2013